Skip to main content

Giving the Gift of Lock and Lock!

It was a Lock and Lock Christmas at our house!!  My mom gave everyone in the family at least one piece.

These pictures are a little on the silly side, but I will try to link the product so that you can see what each one is. 


Matt actually got something we didn't have yet!


I really like these square ones for leftovers.

This one is good for pouring things (like coffee, if you drink it).  The one in the background is the perfect size for a cupcake, onion, or green pepper.  I actually use that one a lot.

Sadly, I cannot find a link to these exact containers.  They were a special set, so I think they probably just discontinued it.  It's two large containers with a handle, with several smaller containers inside of each one.  These are the best kind of deal when they have a sale because you get a lot of different sizes. 


The best part of this whole picture is the baby legs sticking out after a fresh diaper.  :)

I did some reorganizing of my L&L "stash" today because our freezer apparently shut off while we were at the hospital with Abby and we lost...everything.  I had no idea how much L&L was in my freezer until I emptied it completely out!  Now to find room for it all...

Comments

Anonymous said…
I stumbled across your blog one night when I was researching about baby's with trachs. My little girl also has a trach she was born at 27 weeks at 1 lb and 2 oz and is such a little fighter, we have found out she has to be 11 lb before we can take her home from the hospital because of her ventilator. Your story and Abbys story is amazing and it blessed my heart so much to read.
bless you
Julie said…
Hi, my anonymous friend! I would love for you to email me at juliebleach@yahoo.com so that we can talk further. Abby was nowhere near 11 lbs when she came home completely relying on her ventilator, so I'm not sure why your daughter has to be. Send me an email and we can chat!

Popular posts from this blog

Cerebrocostomandibular Syndrome

If you happen to pick up the latest Reader's Digest, there is an article in there about Piper Breinholt , a four year old with CCMS.  If you've been around here a while, you'll remember wayyyyyy back when we first received Abby's diagnosis that I was able to speak to Piper's mom, Reagan.  The article is more about their story and not as much about the ins and outs of CCMS, but I think it's probably enough to get some people googling it and I'm hoping a few will end up here. Every once in a while, I give a blog post the title of Cerebrocostomandibular Syndrome so that it would show up in Google.  My ever-present hope is that people will stumble across my blog and 1) be encouraged by the hope we have in Christ, 2) feel a connection with someone in a similar situation as them, or 3) get excited over the miracles that have been performed in Abby's life!!  (a combination of all 3 is great too!)  :)   Notice that it's not to get famous and it never wi

The Potty Man

Caleb LOVES to go potty! I have never heard a potty training story like this one....Caleb tells us when he needs to go, we take his diaper off, and he goes! Now, is it perfect? No, not at all! We aren't trying to potty train at at all, but we figure every time he goes is one less diaper we have to change! The only time we consistantly put him on the potty is when we give him a bath (he always pees in the tub, so we know he needs to go!) He almost always goes on the potty now instead of the tub though. When he's not "really" going potty, he's pretending to go potty! He's such a funny kid!

Lego Party: Favors

I'm a little slow in posting the Lego Party pictures, but I think I have a few excuses I could use.  At any rate, I wanted to share what I did for the party!  It will take a few posts, so stay with me.  I'll start with how I did the favors. These are the goody bags I made.  I just bought solid colored gift bags and matched scrapbook paper to each bag.  Then I punched circles and attached them with the 3D foam tape so that the circles were raised. I used the keychain (explained below) as a name tag on the outside. These are Duplo blocks.  I put a round magnet on the back and...voila!  A magnet!  (note:  hot glue doesn't work so well...I ended up reglueing them with my apoxy because the magnets fell off.) I made crayons using Lego man crayons.  Yes, I know this guy has lost half of his leg.  The others were already packaged and I didn't want to open one up just to get a picture.  I used a Lego mold  to make the crayons.  Caleb put small pieces of crayon in each m